Food safety is and will always be our top priority.
At the Fresh Food Group, we're committed to the highest standards for safe, high-quality, fresh-cut fruit and vegetable products in North America.
We're proud to have an exceptional food safety record, and we plan to keep it. We'll continue to do this through extensive quality control measures during each step of our operation, from farm to fork, which ensures the freshest and safest products.
All Fresh Food Group facilities are SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified and follow well-established best practices including:
- "Good Manufacturing Practices" are observed in all facilities
- State-of-the-art production facilities explicitly designed to ensure food safety and the best quality
- Our production flow minimizes cross-contamination
- Processing, packing, and storage rooms are all temperature controlled.
- Extensive employee GMP and personal hygiene training.
- Comprehensive pest control and preventative maintenance programs
- Recall and traceability systems are in in place to ensure visibility over the food supply.
- Effective internal self-audit program by a cross-functional team dedicated to excellence in manufacturing.
- Annual third-party GMP and food safety audits, both internally and by third party companies.
The Fresh Food Group is proud to annually contribute to the Produce Marketing Association's Gold Circle food safety campaign, helping to fund critical programs and initiatives that promote global food safety.
- We only source from approved fruit and vegetable suppliers, which follow the strict process of "Good Agricultural Practices"
- Products must conform to documented company's product specifications to ensure customer's expectations are met in every production run.
- Suppliers are required to pre-wash and sort all raw materials prior to shipping.
- QA personnel perform full inspection of all raw materials upon arrival utilizing a state of tools and incoming inspection software.